It’s part annual report and part professional journal. The Winter 2015 edition of WorkforceZone looks at recent impact and innovation along with emerging opportunities in workforce development for Southwest Missouri and the greater Four-States Area. Check out the downloadable PDF online (18mb) for the following features. KOAM and KSN TV covered a legislative open house Friday, February 20th with the debut of the report as well.
- Certifying Regional Excellence with Work Ready Communities
- Job Fest Connects Hundreds of Candidates with Employers
- Expanding Services and Partnerships for the Future
- The Workforce System Approach to Preparing and Recovering from Disasters
- Building Skills Beyond the Classroom with Job Experience Training (JET)
- WIOA Brings a New Era of Excellence to the Workforce System
- Mapping Success with Career Pathways and Sector Partnerships
At Your Service
- Workforce System Impact and Performance
- Business and Employer SolutionsReady…Aim…HIRE!
- Career Services and the American Job Centers
- Economic Development Strategies and Partnerships
- Tools for Research and Decision Support